Creation Bits

This blog has been superceded, and is only here for archive purposes. The latest blog posts, depending on topic, can be found at one of the blogs at the new location!

These are very uneditted and underthought ideas that I get while debating the creation/evolution debate. This is the more-often-updated but less-thought-out version of the crevo blog.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A good summary of Creation ideas

If someone wants a short, brief summary of creation ideas, I've found ICR's summary of Baumgardner's Los Alamos Origins debate very interesting. The full debate can be viewed here. I have not had time to view the whole debate, but I imagine it's quite interesting.

I at least assume they are both referring to the same debate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?